Procedure for proposal submission
Proposals may be submitted at any time during open calls and will be handled at the earliest opportunity.
Submitting a proposal to apply for access to SoPhia Research Infrastructures follows typically a number of subsequent steps:
- Read the User Guidelines (available in the Downloads section)
- Draft your idea
- Check the available research infrastructures relevant for your research project proposal : Silicon material, Organic PV, Thin Films, Modelling, CPV systems, BIPV systems, Module Lifetime prediction, Module and System Performance
- Talk with a technical expert, that you feel fitting best to your ideas
- Draft your proposal - please use the application form. Always download a recent version of the application form! So far, it includes ten sections, representing a total of 5 to 6 pages: contact details, summary, state-ot-the-art, description, innovation, dissemination, time schedule, team, publications, and other issues.
- Submit application with submit button
- After submitting your proposal you will receive a notification of submission.
You will be informed when your proposal has been evaluated by our independent peer review board.
Subject to a successful evaluation of your proposal, a technical expert or a local expert will be nominated to take care of the appropriate execution of your project.
· : monthly evaluation process
from April 1st to September 30th, 2014
· 7 call deadline: March 31 , 2014
· 6 call deadline: October 25 , 2013
· 5 call deadline: May 17 , 2013
· 4 call deadline: January 21 , 2013
· 3 call deadline: October 15 , 2012
· 1st call deadline: January 25 2012 call deadline: July 2 , 2012
Please click here in order to download the full description of work of the transnational activities.