Procedure for proposal submission
Proposals may be submitted at any time during open calls and will be handled at the earliest opportunity.
Submitting a proposal to apply for access to SoPhia Research Infrastructures follows typically a number of subsequent steps:
- Read the User Guidelines (available in the Downloads section)
- Draft your idea
- Check the available research infrastructures relevant for your research project proposal : Silicon material, Organic PV, Thin Films, Modelling, CPV systems, BIPV systems, Module Lifetime prediction, Module and System Performance
- Talk with a technical expert, that you feel fitting best to your ideas
- Draft your proposal - please use the application form. Always download a recent version of the application form! So far, it includes ten sections, representing a total of 5 to 6 pages: contact details, summary, state-ot-the-art, description, innovation, dissemination, time schedule, team, publications, and other issues.
- Submit application with submit button
- After submitting your proposal you will receive a notification of submission.
You will be informed when your proposal has been evaluated by our independent peer review board.
Subject to a successful evaluation of your proposal, a technical expert or a local expert will be nominated to take care of the appropriate execution of your project.
The first call was opened on December 15th 2011, with a deadline on January 25th 2012 at 17h00.
Deadline of the second call : initially planned on May 21st, extended to July 2nd 2012, at 17h00 Brussels time.
Deadline of the third call : October 15th 2012, at 17h00 Brussels time.
Deadline of the fourth call : January 21st 2013, at 17h00 Brussels time.
Deadline of the fifth call : May 17th 2013, at 17h00 Brussels time.