The main goal of the Trans National Access (TNA) activities is to make available some of the existing top-class PV Research Infrastructures for the benefit of the whole European photovoltaic community. Within this Sophia Research Infrastructure Project, 48 facilities covering eight specific PV technologies or topics are open to collaboration. A database of the available technologies can be found here.
This free access is granted according to the following conditions:
- Anyone requiring access to our laboratories, test facilities and expertise can apply by submitting a research proposal
- Transnational access is free, thanks to the EC financial support which covers the costs of access travel and subsistence. This is available to all researchers from academia or industry from EC member states and associated states on condition that the results can be published.
- Users may be from a single organisation of from a group of organisations.
- Proposals may be submitted at any time during open calls and will be handled at the earliest opportunity.
- Last "open call": monthly evaluation process
from April 1st to September 30th, 2014
- 7th call deadline: March 31st, 2014
- 6th call deadline: October 25th, 2013
- 5th call deadline: May 17th, 2013
- 4th call deadline: January 21th, 2013
- 3rd call deadline: October 15th, 2012
- 2nd call deadline: July 2nd, 2012
- 1st call deadline: January 25th 2012
To make an application, please use the online submission system .